From the article: Celebrity Pixie Haircut Photo Gallery
The pixie haircut is one of the more daring hairstyles that a woman can try. Do you find the pixie a flattering haircut? Have you ever had a pixie cut? What did you love about your pixie? Would you ever try a pixie cut? Share Your Opinion
Most awesome haircut!
- I'm 22 years old and had long hair until yesterday that I decided to cut it into a pixie cut, because I was just so bored with the same old thing every day. When I was about 12 I also had this cut, but I was way to young and tomboyish to pull it off so I kindof looked like a boy! Now that I'm older, I feel like I can realy own the look and still feel feminine. The responses I've gotten are all positive and I wish I knew earlier how great it feels! I say go for it!
- —Guest Friedz
I got mine!
- Yesterday I went to a hair stylist at Great Clips and I showed her a picture on Pinterewt and she cut it better than the picture! Im only. 11 and I got mine, 13 year olds dont need to worry about being too young! Go for it, its just hair!
- —Guest Bobbi
- Okay, Im 13 and I have a hair appointment September 14 an I have had Longggg Hair all my life its down to my waist, I have super duper thick hair ,its dark brown, my face is round and I have big brown eyes, I am thinking of a pixie cut like Vanessa hudgens, but im super scared of getting it short when I have always had the long hair :/What should I do ? Do you think I would look good:? Im 5'4 And I am just starting in middle school, A lot of guys like me and I don't want to turn them all off but what do you think?I have low confinednce and im super scared :(
- —Guest MollyAge13
Go for it!
- I'm 13 and I just decided that I was bored with long hair, I'm getting it cut tomorrow!!! I can't wait :D I have a huge head and it might not suit me, but I won't know unless I try! If you want a pixie cut, get a pixie cut, it's your hair and what's the worst that could happen, it'll grow back soon!!!
- —Guest Jess
To those who want a pixie but are scared
- I getting a pixie cut in a few months. I just want to say: If you really want one, just try it. As many people have said, hair grows back. And even if you don't like it, you can still style it to look good. Go for it! And if someone says you woud look bad with hair like that or is mean after you get it, it's not their head and not their head. They shouldn't hate you because you have the hair you want. Ignore them. Their opinion on your hair doesn't matter, especially if you don't know them. (unless it's your parents, in which you should at least listen to theirs.) Good luck if you choose to get one. If you don't, it's fine. You should have the hair you want. The pixie cut isn't for everyone. Almost everyone loves it immediately after they see it. Everyone is nervous about getting hair that short. I guess what I'm trying to say is: try it! Everyone can rock it, no matter what. It just depends on if you decide to take the risk. Good luck! I hope this helped.
- —Guest Aviva
Supporting cancer by chopping my hair...
- Hey! I totally love pixies, they are so bold and they look amazing. I'm 14 and I'm getting my hair chopped off to raise money for CHOC childhood cancer foundation! PLEASE support my cause! when I have raised the money I'm going to get a pixie and donate my hair! check out my blog: www.choppedforchoc.blogspot.com. Thank you so much!! ♥ =] and BTW, if you're thinking of getting a pixie, just DO IT!! You'll look stunning and I'm sure you'll never regret it ♥ cant wait to get mine! xox
- —Guest Savster
- I didn't know but when I went to the hair stylist a really great one by the way they gave me a pixie cut it looks great I had my doubts about the idea but I actually love it I had abandoned my long hair for a really cute pixie cut. I love and I'm 12.
- —Guest Jasmine
Thinking about getting a pixie
- I've wanted a pixie for about a year now. I have shoulder length blond hair that is a tiny bit wavy. I want one, but worry about A) I'll look like a boy B) right after I'll want longer hair again and C) I'll hate it. Any tips?
- —Guest Aviva
- I love the pixie cut, it's a cute look for almost anybody! But I am still questioning it. I'm 14 and I have a round face with a lot of feminine features, big lips, big eyes and big cheeks. I am a bit overweight though, so i'm not sure if I could pull it off with a slight double chin. It is very cute though!
- —Guest Emily
Going for it
- I am 13, pale, with blonde hair. I've been wanting a pixie cut for a while but didn't have the guts to do it. I'm getting it cut today, and am pretty nervous about if it doesn't turn out well, but I'm also really excited! I don't care what people say, it's my hair. I can do what I want with it. My mom and friends think it'll look cute, so I'm ready!
- —Guest Caroline
- I had been dying to get a pixie cut for over a year. Each time I went to get it cut, I got it shorter. Finally, I just decided to ignore everyone's negative opinions and go with my heart!!! I'm 15 and I have my pixie for a few months. I have never been happier with a hair cut! I was tired of my long blonde hair and needed a change! If you don't like it, you can always grow it out. (:
- —Guest Leah
Thinking about it
- I'm not long 18 and I want to cut my hair shorter than it is. A few months ago I got it cut to mid neck lenght but now I want it shorter. I love pixie cuts :) I think they are really cool and I'm thinking of getting it done :) My friends think I'll look nice on me but I'm a little worried. I know the worst that could happen is for me to not like it on me but my hair will grow if I don't so thats ok :) I've decided to get it done and nothing will change my mind. But will people view me different when its done? They probably will. I say if you want to change your hair and get a pixie cut, go for it! :D as long as you are happy thats all that matters, right? :)
- —Guest Angie
- I always had my hair up to my bra strap, never any longer. i was tired of spending 30$ a week in a salon for my hair, to have it sweat out in 2 days and back in a ponytail. i cut my hair 2 years ago for my 21st bday. it took me a year to plan it out. i dont regret it at all. i love my pixie cut, i only cut it once a month. very easy and fast to maintain. showers feel so much better, that i never want to come out. it use to take me 20 minutes to think of a hairdo every morning. i have even tried the buzz from G.I Jane. i love love my pixie cut. i dont think ill ever let it grow!!
- —Guest gaby
- I have thought bout it for 2 weeks now, on and off. I'm only eleven but people say I look thirteen with long hair, and people on the internet say I will look older. My mom said, 'No. I hate short hair. You will look much better if you didn't chop it off. Just go to your dad's and get it.' (My dad lives in Ontario I live in British Columbia with my mom.) I have done a lot of research over the past few days on this computer and even took a picture of one on my phone for the hairdresser to see! I know my dad will get me one, because he said, 'Why don't you get it shoulder length?' He is thinking about it! He doesn't have the money for it no, but he might soon! I have the mix of an oval and long face, so I think it might work. Then again, it's just hair and it will grow back. It's July and it would be so much cooler if my boob length hair wasn't sticking to the back of my neck. My best friend has one, and she can totally pull it off! We have similar face shapes. So should I go for the cut?
- —Guest Bobbi
bold and beautiful
- darling get the pixie cut it says I am bold and beautiful so go crazy its only hair and it grows back Ive had a pixie cut for almost 2 years and I look FABULOUS even I have to say so. Be bold and you don't need to impress anyone as long as you are happy with it then who cares YOLO and remember stay beautiful
- —Guest sabrina
1-15 of 111Next