- I am 13 and totally dying to get this cut but my parents think it is too old for me. They even had me get this hair app to show me what I would look like with one and it looked bad but so did every other style even the one I look good with and have now. I just don't think the app is accurate but they do. They also tell me that guys won't like it but I don't care what people think. I believe I can convince them but I wish I could get one right now!
- —Guest Olivia
the pixie is the best haircut
- I am so happy, I look different from the rest of the girls who are walking around wearing the same outfits with the same long hair :) To cut this short you need to be brave, awesome, a girl who is not here to please other's expectations of her looks ;)
- —Guest mexicanpixie
I hate long hair!
- I am about to turn eleven and I really want to have a pixie cut.I am nervous that my mom won't let me get my hair that short.The original plan was that I was going to cut my middle rib length hair into a chin length bob, but I changed my mind to a pixie cut.I hope she will let me get a pixie.
- —Guest Ash
Nervous, but excited. (:
- I am 15, and I've had hair longer than shoulder length for my whole life. Tomorrow, I'm going pixie. I'm nervous, but excited. New beginnings. (:
- —Guest Katie
Wanted One for Years!!!
- I'm nearly 15 years old, and i go to a small school in the middle of no where! I'm very fashionable and i'm known around my area as a trendsetter. I'm quite confident, and very bold as a person and i feel the pixie cut would just enhance that! I have a heart shaped face and i'm definatley going to go for an edgy Rihanna style. I mean, c'mon ladies it's just hair!
- —Guest Maddy
Go for it i think?
- I am in love with the pixie cut/short cut, but i'm scared the males will be turned off.. i am getting it because my uncle died of cancer and i'd like to donate it! i have an oval, round face and im a redhead/ginger. and im 12 almost 13 so i am not sure if it'll make me look younger i think i should go for it!
- —Guest I think i'm going to go for it
I`m going to give it a try
- I have blue eyes blonde hair and a heart shaped face and I`m going to high school soon .... Yep ! Time for a change !
- —Guest Kay 11 years old
- I think pixie cuts are very attractive, and think the hair style has become most excepted by a lot of people, if its right for you, then go for it!
- —Guest Eric P.
go for it
- I got a pixie cut and I liked it im 12 and awesome
- —Guest Hi
Go for it!
- I am 31 years old, and have had a pixie cut since I was 13. I will never go back to long hair! I get daily compliments on my hair, and it is so easy to style. A couple words of caution: not everyone has the face for a pixie cut, so use one of the online tools where you upload a picture and try different hair styles. Also, having super short hair requires a confidence that many people do not have. Know what you are getting into... and remember, it is hair and it will grow back!
- —Guest MP
Getting, had and staying
- I'm 16 and I've had a pixie witch has grown out to shoulder length hair. And I have very thick very curly hair, but it's summer and I'm an athlete and do not have time to flatten every day. So CHOPCHOP back to my love
- —Guest Destiny
Dying to get a Pixie
- I wore a pixie when I was much younger, early twenties. I'm 58 now and going on a driving trip with my hubby in our convertible. I want to have fun and not worry about my hair! The cut shown is adorable - my hair grows down from my crown so I think it will work. One week to P-Day!
- —Guest Kristi
- I was 25 when I got my hair cut really short to get rid of the damaged ends from the sixth and the last time I got my hair permed. It grew back healthier, fuller, and shinier.
- —Guest Tanya Kasim
- Loads of the websites i read didn't mention if it would look good on tiny people like me :/ I'm 13 and only 5'1" with a round face and dead straight hair. I'm bored of my long hair and I really like the pixie but should I?
- —Guest AZ
- I'm 12 years old and i really want to get a pixie cut,but my mom says its too old for me. I don't want a super short cut, but i want a messy, out of bed look thats easy to manage.
- —Guest abby