Inspiration for the Look: The look mirrors the Charlotte Ronson collection, which is inspired by a remake of 80’s style. The hair was created to evoke a fresh, young wispy vision and a “just walked out of dance class at Julliard” look to play off Charlotte's fabrics and bold designs.
Special thank you to stylist, Allen Ruiz, for creating these step-by-step tips for this unique look!
- Prep the hair from root to tip with Advance Techniques Salon Volume Finishing Spray to enhance natural shine and create volume.
- Using the Advance Techniques Paddle Brush and hair dryer, distribute the Advance Techniques Salon Volume Finishing Spray by sectioning off the hair and blow-drying to ensure that there is a natural, soft texture.
- Next, gather the hair tight to form a ponytail at the back crown of the head and secure with a ponytail holder keeping all sides flat.
- Holding hair at the base of the ponytail, twist the hair firmly in one direction to form a kink in to a spiral. Secure with bobby pins.
- On the sides, using the little hairs “muse” the wispy hairs to play up the natural texture.
- Lightly spray Advance Techniques Hair Spray to complete the style and hold in place.
What You Need
- Paddle Brush
- Hair Dryer
- Ponytail Holder
- Bobby Pins
- Finishing Hairspray