I love when you send me your questions. You can email them to me here, ask me questions in the comment of any blog, or interact with me on my Facebook page (bear with me, I'm still fumbling my way through Twitter).
Chelsi recently posted on my Facebook page: I recently bought the CHI hair oil you recommend. How should I use it? Wet hair? Dry hair? Either or?
Thanks for the question, Chelsi. I'm super excited to hear that people are listening to my recommendations. It's always nice to know that I'm not talking to only my grandmother here!
- Use a few drops on wet hair, even before you comb through it, to detangle, soften, defrizz, reduce static and prevent stress from combs/brushes.
- Mix a little with any conditioner or deep conditioner when your hair is feelng extra dry to increase the hydration.
- Mix a little with any hair product (mousse, gel, pomade) for added moisture and shine.
- Use a few drops on dry hair before brushing or styling to give hair extra shine, prevent breakage, and to detangle.
- Try a drop or two in the palm of your hand, rub hands together, and run your fingers through your hair to reduce frizz and prevent static.
- Add a few drops to hand lotion when your skin is super dry.
- Makes a wonderful cuticle oil.
- Run out of makeup remover? A few drops on a cotton ball will take most any mascara right off, gently.
- Got gum? Get gum or wax out of your hair by working a few drops into the stickiest of situations.
- Use in place of your facial moisturizer during dry winter months or in a pinch when you run out. Careful though, a little drop goes a long way.
I'd love to hear ways you use your favorite hair oil. Leave a coment below.Learn More About Hair Oil